Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joseph R Kilianski Jr
Dr. Joseph R Kilianski Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Keller, TX. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Kilianski is affiliated with Texas Health Harris Methodist Fort Worth, Baylor Scott & White Medical Center Irving and Texas Health Harris Methodist Hurst-Euless-Bedford. He speaks English.
Dr. Joseph R Kilianski Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Joseph R Kilianski Jr has the following 11 expertise
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
Dr. Joseph R Kilianski Jr has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Joseph R Kilianski Jr is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 18
We just relocated to Texas and I have been nothing but impressed by Dr. Kilianski and his team. Not only did he spend time with me to understand my history, he did a thorough exam, ordered testing, and discussed his findings. I feel that I am in the best care possible and have moved my health in a very positive direction by finding him. I highly recommend him!!
I went to Dr Kilianski for two years complaining of heavy periods and severe pelvic pain. His solution was repeated endometrial biopsies and low dose bc pills. Finally I went to a new doctor for a second opinion and was diagnosed w endometriosis requiring removal of both ovaries, uterus and cervix. I am now pain free. I wonder how long Dr Kilkanski would have ignored my pain and suffering had I continued with him?
Dr. Kilianski is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
31 Years Experience
Texas A&M Health Science Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1987
United States Naval Medical Center
Dr. Joseph R Kilianski Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Scott and White
- Scott and White PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsNorth Texas Womens Healthcare Associates, 1141 Keller Pkwy Ste A, Keller, TX
Dr. Joseph R Kilianski Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Keller, TX.