Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Joseph L Lester has 2 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Joseph L Lester has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Joseph L Lester has the following 3 expertise
Dr. Joseph L Lester is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Joseph L Lester - Posted on August 16th, 2016
He is a very good doctor and awesome.
Dr Lester saved my Wife's Life.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Joseph L Lester - Posted on July 25th, 2016
When my Wife was brought to JFK Hospital in Atlantis , she was to have a Stent put in. As Doctors were installing this Stent, her Artery collapsed. Dr Lester was the Doctor who stepped in when everything was going horribly wrong. Doctor Lester told me the procedure he was going to do to save my Wife's life. He then did exactly as he said he would do and saved my Wife's life. Doctor Lester did not stop there, he personally checked in on my Wife's progress as she recovered. It was a visit that was so very reassuring because not only did he check in on her progress, but he made the visit a personal one by telling us his life's story. Dr Lester is truly the very best of the very best and I am beyond Grateful that he was there when we needed him the most.
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Lester is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Dr. Joseph L Lester Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Joseph L Lester's office for more information.
604 Stone Ave Talladega, AL : (256) 761-4544
6600 Van Aalst Blvd Fort Benning, GA : (762) 408-2604
Locations & Directions
Dr. Joseph L Lester is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Talladega, AL.