Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Joseph P Luke has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Joseph P Luke has the following 4 expertise
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Dr. Joseph P Luke has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 16
This surgeon is the very best! He came highly recommended by my former highly rated endocrinologist (now retired), who had explained to me that the two procedures I needed in my first surgery with Dr. Luke were quite delicate as they were for thyroid and parathyroid tumors in my neck, located near some very vital parts of my anatomy. He said I needed a surgeon who was extremely skillful and recommended Dr. Luke. Dr. Luke performed these surgeries with excellent results and absolutely no complications. He was also very kind, reassuring, and supportive and helped me to get thru the rather frightening experience with as much ease as possible. My scar was also nearly invisible. I have recommended him to others. Recently I needed to have another surgery to remove a tumor on a third endocrine gland in my neck__ a second parathyroid gland___and once again I chose Dr. Luke. The results were absolute perfection once again. Over the period of years between these two surgeries I have met other patients of Dr. Luke as well as others in the Atlanta healthcare field who also regard Dr. Luke as the very best general surgeon. I recommend him very highly.
Dr. Luke very patiently and calmly guides his patients by providing all the pertinent information they need to make their own decisions. He spends the time needed and validates that the patient is accurately processing the details being provided. I highly recommend Dr. Pat Luke to anyone looking for a competent and skilled surgeon.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Luke is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
36 Years Experience
Medical College Of Georgia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1982
Atlanta Va Medical Center
Dr. Joseph P Luke accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice HMO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- First Health PPO
- Humana Atlanta HMOx
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsRobinson Burke P Md, 3400 Old Milton Pkwy Ste 515, Alpharetta, GA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Joseph P Luke in this video.
Dr. Joseph P Luke is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Alpharetta, GA.