- Saint Alphonsus Regional Medical Center
- Treasure Valley Hospital
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Joseph R Lynch has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Joseph R Lynch has the following 21 expertise
- Hip Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Herniated Disc
- Tennis Elbow
- Joint Replacement
- Shoulder Fractures
- Elbow Neuropathy (Ulnar Neuropathies)
- Elbow Nerve Compression Syndrome (Ulnar Nerve Compression Syndromes)
- Elbow Fracture (Ulna Fractures)
- Shoulder Pain
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Elbow Injuries
- Bone Fracture
Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree (2020)
Vitals Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree recognizes doctors with the highest scores in bedside manner for five consecutive years. This honor is granted to a few distinct doctors in the United States based on experiences shared by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2020)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2020)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2017, 2018, 2020)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
18 Years Experience
Graduated in 2002
Dr. Joseph R Lynch Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Joseph R Lynch
Dr. Lynch graduated from the Oregon Health & Science University School of Medicine in 2002. Dr. Lynch works in Boise, ID and specializes in Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Lynch is affiliated with Saint Alphonsus Regional Medical Center and Treasure Valley Hospital.