Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Joseph F Sedrak has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Joseph F Sedrak has the following 16 expertise
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Actinic Keratosis
- Skin Cancer
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- Skin Biopsy
- Basal Cell
Dr. Joseph F Sedrak is Board Certified in 1 specialty
Showing 5 of 23
Dr Sedrak and his whole staff all just the best
Over charged all 3 times. Still waiting for a refund. My chart stated I had a latex allergy yet I had to tell the staff and the Dr both at my second and third appt. I was allergic to latex and they already had the gloves on despite my chart stating clearly there was a latex allergy. Very, very long wait. Moles were removed I was bleeding, the Dr walked out of the room without covering the dripping blood b/c the nurse didn't prepare the tray. Funny how she walked in and grabbed the gauze that he looked at but was above opening for himself.
My experience today was phenomenal. The surgeon made me comfortable by addressing my questions before the procedure. The procedure went well and everyone there was superb.I will keep you posted on my follow up.I would recommend this office to anyone. It is definitely worth the drive for those of you that make a trip here.Until next time, check this clinic office out. You'll be pleased with the care and professionalism.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
16 Years Experience
University Of South Alabama College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2002
Dr. Joseph F Sedrak accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Joseph F Sedrak in this video.
Dr. Joseph F Sedrak is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.