The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joseph A Stutz
Dr. Joseph A Stutz, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Rochester Hills, MI. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Dermatology. Dr. Stutz is affiliated with DMC Detroit Receiving Hospital - University Health Center and Beaumont Hospital - Troy. He speaks English.
Dr. Joseph A Stutz has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Joseph A Stutz has the following 11 expertise
- Skin Cancer
- Actinic Keratosis
- Basal Cell
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Skin Biopsy
Dr. Joseph A Stutz has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Joseph A Stutz is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 19
I was battling a stubborn skin condition that several dermatologists tried to treat. After two years of unsuccessful treatments and considerable expense , I decided to try another doctor. Dr. Stutz solved my skin problem after the first attempt! He is an excellent dermatologist! His staff is very friendly and professional, as well. Thanks to all of you!
I got a small surgery from Dr. Stutz, and on the following up visit, I asked one question that not related to my surgery, I mean, it was like small talk, and I got charged for that question, they counted it as an office visit!!!! So be care of what you talk about, you may get charged twice if you ask two different question.
I have had spider veins for many years, and they have been progressively getting worse. I am so conscientious of them, that I have not worn shorts or skirts for years. I asked Dr. Stutz to perform the sclerotherapy procedure on them. He refused. I was crushed to the point of tears. It is summer, the temperature is in the 80's, and I only wear jeans or long pants. Why? Perhaps he does not know how to do the procedure?
Dr. Stutz caught a serious problem that other dermatologists missed. I'm very impressed with both him and his staff. They are very professional, friendly, and make you feel like you're the only patient they have. If I have a problem that needs attention they have always gotten me a same-day appointment. I am extremely impressed with Dr. Stutz and would never consider changing dermatologists.
Dr. Stutz is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
23 Years Experience
University Of Michigan Medical School
Graduated in 1995
Wayne State University
Dr. Joseph A Stutz accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsDermatology Center Of Rochester, 455 S Livernois Rd Ste A12, Rochester Hills, MI
Dr. Joseph A Stutz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rochester Hills, MI.