Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Joseph T Corona has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Joseph T Corona has the following 16 expertise
- Joint Replacement
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Herniated Disc
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Bone Fracture
- Hip Surgery
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery
Dr. Joseph T Corona has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Joseph T Corona is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 52
I had a horrible experience with Dr. Corona. I had 3 visits for knee pain. At the last visit I was told, "give it a month and it will be better" Well, it wasn't--have switched to another practice and will be having surgery to correct the problem. His manner at the visits was cold. Felt like I was a real bother to him.
I don't normally review docs but I had an exceptionally positive experience with this doctor. Thoughtful, considerate and provided expert care. He is kind of old school which maybe doesn't appeal to millennials but I found him to be very charming. My elderly mother has seen him for years as well and he couldn't be kinder or more patient with her.
I've worked in medicine for many years, and I can tell you that Dr. Corona is widely known as one of the best Orthopedists in the area. If you want someone to hold your hand, he might not be the best fit but if you want the best medical care, he is. He is very well known and respected by those in the field. And as someone indicated below, he is especially wonderful with young and elderly patients. His long-term patients find him funny and charming. If a first impression is all the below negative review is based on, then I recommend you stick with him because you will see that he is a truly skilled surgeon and a great diagnostician.
Plain and simple Dr. Corona had a very cold demeanor to him my visit with him. Wasn't very personal at all and made me feel like I was bothering him somehow. Sadly enough I diagnosed my injury better than he did too. Thankfully I brought my mother with me who is registered nurse and had the same injury I had, and she was disgusted with Dr. Corona's attitude and demeanor. Quite frankly if you're going to come across like such a jerk to patients just get out of the business because you make me look different at doctors and not in a good way. If you have a stress fractured ankle or any ankle injury stay far away from this cold man. He's probably kinder to elderly people was the vibe I caught off him.
Hospital For Special Surgery
Dr. Joseph T Corona accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSummit Medical Group, 1 Diamond Hill Rd, Berkeley Heights, NJ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Joseph T Corona in this video.
Dr. Joseph T Corona is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Berkeley Heights, NJ.