Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Joseph M Trasmonte
Joseph M Trasmonte is a Doctor primarily located in Macon, GA. They speak English.
Showing 5 of 33
The staff is very unfriendly when you talk to the doctor he does not know what’s going on and thanks you’re somebody that you’re not when you try to make a call nobody will answer the phone for you all return your phone call yet only way I’m able to get any answers as to if I go all the way up there and just show up in the office I feel that this office does not have my child’s best interest at heart and I would recommend you to take your children to other places because this is not a good facility to take your child
Dr. Trasmonte is one of the best . But he needs a whole new staff They are not doing their job . You can call all day no answer leave a message never get one back. I wish you could contact him directly by and email because most of the calls and messages are very serious Kids might just need Med or make and appointment but no one ever returns calls or messages
I really like Dr. Trasmonte, He is a caring Dr. and he treats my little girl like she was his own, He is very knowledgable and he takes good care of my daughter. I would recommend Him highly. My little girl has been to two other Neurologist and none of them really showed the professionalism like Dr. Trasmonte does and none of them really seem to care about my little girl like He does and He takes time out to listen and answer your questions.
We were referred to Dr. Trasmonte from our doctor, already heard good things about him. The office was small but clean, staff was pleasant and we did not have a long wait time. He reviewed our paperwork we brought and explained what his diagnosis was and ordered further testing MRI, has a plan and plans on doing some follow up. Took time to answer question and even sent the findings to our emails. They set us up with their Online records and service where I can get information of our visit, procedures, medicines, etc... and it also has an iPhone and Android app. Overall I am pleased, but this was our first visit.
Impossible to get in contact with anyone working at the front desk to make/cancel/confirm appointments. No call back after leaving messages. Waited for well over an hour. Office is disgusting. Waiting room is dingy and dirty. Exam room is just as bad. Needs a coat of paint and a mop. Doctor Trasmonte seems to listen and take time with patients, explaining findings etc. cannot recommend overall though.
Joseph M Trasmonte accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions840 Pine St Ste 970, Macon, GA
Joseph M Trasmonte is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Macon, GA.