- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Josephine A Pobre-So MD
Dr. Josephine A Pobre-So, MD is a doctor primarily located in Colmar, PA, with other offices in Doylestown, PA and Colmar, PA. Their specialties include Neurology and Psychiatry.
Dr. Josephine A Pobre-So has 3 locations
Dr. Josephine A Pobre-So has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Josephine A Pobre-So has the following 16 expertise
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
- Mental Illness
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Mood Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Manic Depressive Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder
- Personality Disorder
Dr. Josephine A Pobre-So Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
More about Dr. Josephine A Pobre-So
Dr. Pobre-So works in Colmar, PA and 2 other locations and specializes in Neurology and Psychiatry. Dr. Pobre-So is affiliated with Doylestown Hospital and Lansdale Hospital.