- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Joshua M Ammerman has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Joshua M Ammerman has the following 10 expertise
- von Hippel-Lindau Disease
- CNS Tumor (Hemangioblastoma)
- Brain Tumor
- Brain Surgery
- Neurosurgical Procedures
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2009, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2015, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2009, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Joshua M Ammerman Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Joshua M Ammerman
Dr. Ammerman is a native washingtonian who received his bachelor's degree from Emory University in Atlanta, GA and subsequently his medical degree from the George Washington University School of Medicine in Washington, DC. Dr. Ammerman then completed his neurosurgical training at George Washington University and a fellowship at the National Institutes of Health. He current serves as clinical assistant professor of neurosurgery at the George Washington University School of Medicine and has been recognized as one of Washington's Top Doc's by Washingtonian magazine. Dr. Ammerman is an accomplished clinician, surgeon and author in the surgical and non-surgical management of disorders of the brain and spine with an emphasis on minimally invasive techniques.