Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Joshua P Golden has the following 2 specialties
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
- Mental Illness
- Clinical Depression
- Personality Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Manic Depressive Disorder
- Mood Disorders
- Bipolar Disorder
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 47
I saw Dr. Golden for over 2 1/2 years. Over the course of 2 1/2 years he treated me as if I were inferior. I spent thousands of dollars for opioid treatment to which illegally went into his pocket. He does not care about his patients and admits an aura of never being wrong. I would never wish for anyone to be treated by this person.
Dr. Golden is arrogant, rude, dismissive, and does not listen to patient concerns. I had an extremely bad withdrawal syndrome from one of my meds and he told me I was exaggerating. He knows everything and you know nothing, including how YOU feel. His wait time is ridiculous, the office is hot and stuffy, and his receptionist is neither friendly nor efficient. Do yourself a favor and see another doctor.
the office reeks of cigarettes and the receptionist is very very rude. As far as Dr. golden he is extremely rude and does not care about his patients at all. Any normal appointment with any other physiatrist lasts 30 minutes to an hour but his appointments last 5 minutes tops. He's one of the rudest people I've ever met and his confedentiality he has with minors is compleatly unexpectable
Dr Golden is extremely unprofessional. He has no bedside manner at all. Also, my daughter who was 13 years old at the time. He basically told us she could no longer be a patient of his as she missed one appointment. Which was very difficult as she is depressed with severe anxiety she couldn't see her therapist at the time either. "Erin" who is his daughter, has no sympathy, People skills and she's rude. His wife the big and tall woman is just as bad very rude she runs the Sharon office when Erin is out and typically works at his Attleboro office . it blows my mind how they stay in practice. Hire professional secretary's and not family members who don't know how to treat patients that are struggling.
35 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical School At Houston
Graduated in 1983
U S Department Of Veterans Affairs
Dr. Joshua P Golden accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA HMO Blue Select
- BCBS MA HMO Blue with Managed Care Behavioral Health
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim ElevateHealth HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsUnited Health Associates, 62 S Main St, Sharon, MA
Dr. Joshua P Golden is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sharon, MA.