Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about chronic pain, including body parts that are most commonly affected and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Huntington’s Disease Learn about Huntington’s Disease, including risk factors and causes
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Juan Muniz Garcia
Dr. Juan Muniz Garcia, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Palm Beach Gardens, FL, with other offices in Port Saint Lucie, FL and Palmetto Bay, FL (and 5 other locations). His specialties include Neurology. Dr. Muniz Garcia is affiliated with Saint Mary's Medical Center and Good Samaritan Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Juan Muniz Garcia has the following 1 specialty
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
Dr. Juan Muniz Garcia has the following 4 expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Dr. Juan Muniz Garcia has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 12
Before I met Dr. MuÃ±iz my pain levels were between 7-9 every day. I had constant migrates and nerve pain, sometimes it was difficult for me to work. On the first visit, he immediately took the time to perform a complete evaluation by listening to me, reviewing my symptoms and performing several tests. As a doctor he addressed my health situation, but as a human being he showed me compassion, humbleness and empathy. He never rushed me out the door and was always very supportive. Dr. MuÃ±iz showed me that he is very careful with medications, and do not promote selling his patients high end expensive drugs. His RN is an excellent complement to his practice; she is attentive, caring and compassionate. She immediately returns calls and perform follow ups on medications and treatments. He is passionate about his job and helping his patients! Thank you Dr. MuÃ±iz for everything you have done for me!
I had the best experience with Dr.Muniz, he is thrilled doctor, very patient. knowledgeable and understanding.
Dr. Muniz Garcia is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Saint Mary's Medical Center
Good Samaritan Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Juan Muniz Garcia is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Palm Beach Gardens, FL.