Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Julia A Bulkeley has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Surgery
A pediatric surgeon is a qualified surgeon who has additional training in performing surgery on young patients, including fetuses (neonatal or fetal surgery), infants, children, adolescents and teenagers.
Because pediatric patients are still growing and developing, they are often more difficult to operate on than adults. These patients have smaller bodies and smaller organs requiring even more of a precise and measured approach by a surgeon.
Some of the conditions that may require the care of a pediatric surgeon are congenital malformations, such as cleft lip and palate, abdominal wall defects, like hernias, deformities of the chest wall, childhood tumors, like neuroblastomas and separation of conjoined twins.
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Julia A Bulkeley has the following 3 expertise
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
Dr. Julia A Bulkeley is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 32
I was referred to Dr. Bulkeley for my 18 month old on an urgent basis. I had to wait about a month for our first appointment. We waited for over an hour and then was rushed through our appointment because she had a surgery to get to. She made no effort to make my screaming, terrified 18 month old comfortable with her exam. Then, she scoffed at her behavior as if my poor child understood what was going on. I was talked over frequently when trying to explain my daughter's symptoms and situation. Received same attitude at second visit. Any time I call their office, I'm on hold for over 10 minutes and I NEVER receive a call back in less than 24 hours and I have to remind her or her staff what I called about. Staff is extremely disorganized. Would not recommend.
Our son was born with club feet and she completely trashed his foot. on the very first casting, The cast was left on for 11 days and when it was taken off it was horrifying. she cited she learned in Mexico where that is "common" to leave the casts on that long. If you love you child, do not see this butcher.
University Of Louisville
Dr. Julia A Bulkeley accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice HMO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & DirectionsPediatric Orthopedic Associates, 6 Executive Park Dr NE Ste 10, Atlanta, GA
Dr. Julia A Bulkeley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.