Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Julia A Liaci has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Julia A Liaci has the following 11 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
Dr. Julia A Liaci has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Julia A Liaci is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 32
I was very fond of Dr. Liaci, she was very energetic and knowledgable. However, after my second visit I realized that the wait wasnt long because I was a new patient. Both times I waited about 45 minutes to be seen. After my visit I was told it would take 48 hrs to get my results back well that wasn't the case. My results weren't in til 4 days later (counting only weekdays). Then when the nurse called for the results she was very brief and didn't help me understand them. So I called back a day later to speak to the Dr. And they said that was not possible and I would have to make another In person appointment to speak with her. So I asked the nurse to simply list the name of the results and she said she couldn't stop what she was doing to do that and she would call me back before the end of the day. It's highly disappointing that i didn't receive the care of level of importance a patient should. Doctor is great, personnel and wait time is not so much.
What? You want to give me a Pap smear/ pelvic exam? No first we need a sonogram. Then I tell her I haven't had a Pap smear in 7 yrs. then it dawns on her that it would be a good idea to start there. Manically talking. Not listening. Definitely not educating. She scared me out of my mind- no way would I have her as my surgeon. And not in the next 2 days either.
There is no where to start to explain our bad experience in Dr Liacis hands.Just for start:- My wife was her patient, first timer, pregnat with twins,a prenacy with complications that would be a lot better if someone profesional could read instrucion from sonogram Drs and advices correctly about extremely care of my wife pregnacy.- She is in a rush every single time we went to office, people in the office has not customer service training at all.-My wife went to emergency room 3 times , in the same hospital and she never call to find out what was going on, we leave messages, tried to caontact her,we have to call and make a complaint about it.- There is too much to mention and regret beign in that office until today.
Dr. Liaci is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
19 Years Experience
Tulane University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1999
Baylor Medical Center
Dr. Julia A Liaci accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
Locations & DirectionsJulia Liaci Md Pa, 8210 Walnut Hill Ln Ste 700, Dallas, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Julia A Liaci in this video.
Dr. Julia A Liaci is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.