Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Julie A Castilla has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 13
I initially went to Dr. Castilla for my yearly woman's exam, however, got pregnant shortly after that. I do not have a negative thing to say about her. I had a wonderful experience with the office and staff and her care. There was only one time my appt was rescheduled due to an emergency delivery. The wait time varies and I did often have to wait 20-30 mins past my appt time, which can be frustration but it was worth the wait. She spent time with me and explained things and made me feel at easy. I would still be going there is my insurance didn't change!!
I came to Dr. Castilla, M.D., with a reoccurring medical problem. She was referred to me by my massage therapist, who gave Dr. Castilla a great recommendation. Dr. Castilla carefully listened to me, gave me great advice and care, and subscribed a new treatment for my condition that I am quite hopeful about. She was very confident in her assessment of what needed to be done and gave me assurances that I can finally get better long term. What a great experience - finally, a doctor who actually LISTENS! I will continue to see Dr. Castilla - she is a wonderful, dedicated and gifted physician. Dr. Castilla is the BEST!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2010, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2013, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
25 Years Experience
University Of Miami Leonard M Miller School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
Maricopa Medical Center
Dr. Julie A Castilla accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsArizona Womens Care, 9823 N 95th St # 101, Scottsdale, AZ
Dr. Julie A Castilla is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Scottsdale, AZ.