Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Julie H Ladocsi has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Julie H Ladocsi has the following 25 expertise
- Dilatation and Curettage
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Menstruation Disturbances
- Birth Control
- Gynecologic Surgical Procedures
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Women's Health
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- Ovarian Cysts
- Hysteroscopic Surgery
- Cervix Biopsy (Conization)
- Hot Flashes
- Uterine Bleeding (Hematometra)
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Gynecologic disorders
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
Showing 5 of 22
Dr. Ladocsi is very thorough and has a great bedside manner.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Julie H Ladocsi - Posted on March 12th, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Julie H Ladocsi - Posted on January 15th, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Julie H Ladocsi - Posted on December 18th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Julie H Ladocsi - Posted on December 6th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Julie H Ladocsi - Posted on September 29th, 2016
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
27 Years Experience
Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1992
St Barnabas Medical Center
Dr. Julie H Ladocsi Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem HealthKeepers HMO POS
- Anthem KeyCare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CareFirst Maryland POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry - Bon Secours Tier 2
- Coventry - Southside Tier 2
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- Coventry Virginia - HMO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Optima Health OptimaFit Direct HMO
- Optima Vantage HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Julie H Ladocsi
Dr. Julie Ladocsi received her undergraduate degree from the University of Virginia and her MD from VCU Medical College of Virginia, where she was a member of Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honor Society. After graduating from MCV, she completed her internship and residency at St. Barnabas Medical Center in New Jersey in Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Ladocsi focuses on gynecologic care for women in their teens through menopause. Her expertise includes contraceptive management, STD screening, evaluation and treatment of abnormal PAP smears, menstrual problems, and pelvic pain. She also offers guidance for menopausal symptoms and preventative screening for optimizing gynecologic health. Dr. Ladocsi is a Fellow of the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists and is Board Certified by the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology.
Locations & DirectionsHCA RICHMOND WOMENS SPECIALISTS, 1401 Johnston Willis Dr, North Chesterfield, VA
Dr. Julie H Ladocsi is similar to the following 4 Doctors near North Chesterfield, VA.