Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Julio M Sosa has the following 1 specialty
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects, such as a cleft lip or palate, can be corrected by a plastic surgery specialist. Injuries sustained during auto accidents also may require the services of a plastic surgery specialist. These procedures fall under the category of reconstructive plastic surgery.
The other category of plastic surgery is cosmetic plastic surgery. Plastic surgery specialists often perform procedures like breast augmentation, face lifts, tummy tucks, liposuction, and lip injection as elective surgeries for patients who wish to make aesthetic improvements.
- Skin Cancer
- Laser Resurfacing
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Reconstructive Surgery
- Hair Restoration
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 19
Honestly, when I came out of my plastic surgery, I thought Dr Sosa was a saint. I just had a couple quick moles removed from my chin and nose. His office staff was kind and he performed the surgery very well. The problem came after the surgery. He told me to come in a week later to remove my stitches, but when I came in the next week, the stitches on my nose had grown over. He DUG them out of my nose, and it left a mini hole in my nose. He had told me that 1 year after my surgery my nose would be completely healed, no scar, nothing. Well it has been 1 year and my nose looks AWFUL. Still a hole there. Loved this doc until after my surgery. He never offered to help afterwards, either. As if he didnt want to help after his "job" was over. Disappointed. But his surgical work was wonderful.
Dr. Sosa was an amzing plastic surgeon. He had a great bedside manner and was very softspoken and humble. I had liposuction and implants after having my son and having the pregnancy do a number on my physique. The transformation was amazing, and in the two years since having the surgery, my body has improved to look better that it did before my son. Would definitely recommend this office!
25 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
Dr. Julio M Sosa accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsForte Sosa Plastic Surgery, 5641 W Maple Rd, West Bloomfield, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Julio M Sosa in this video.
Dr. Julio M Sosa is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Bloomfield, MI.