Get the facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Huntington’s Disease Learn about Huntington’s Disease, including risk factors and causes
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Jun Li
Dr. Jun Li, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Franklin, TN, with other offices in Novi, MI and Nashville, TN . He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Neurology. Dr. Li is affiliated with Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center, Vanderbilt University Hospital and Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Nashville. He speaks English.
Dr. Jun Li has the following 1 specialty
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
Dr. Jun Li has the following 4 expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Dr. Jun Li is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Li is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Vanderbilt University Hospital
Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Nashville
Alvin C. York Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Hutzel Women's Hospital
Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
Harper University Hospital
Karmanos Cancer Institute
Detroit Receiving Hospital
28 Years Experience
Inner Mongolia Medical College
Graduated in 1985
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Jun Li is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Franklin, TN.