Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Justin R Brazeal
Dr. Justin R Brazeal, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Antonio, TX. He has 12 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Brazeal is affiliated with Chi St Joseph Health Regional Hospital. Dr. Brazeal has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Justin R Brazeal has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Justin R Brazeal has the following 15 expertise
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Bone Fracture
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Hip Surgery
- Knee Surgery
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Dr. Justin R Brazeal has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Justin R Brazeal is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 12
NCQA Patient-Centered Specialty Practice
NCQA-architect of America's most popular patient-centered medical home model-has extended medical home concepts to specialists: NCQA Patient-Centered Specialty Practice Recognition. Now, specialty practices committed to access, communication and care coordination can earn accolades as the "neighbors" that surround and inform the medical home and colleagues in primary care.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office processes to reduce errors and increase quality.
Dr. Brazeal is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
12 Years Experience
University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School
Graduated in 2006
University Of Texas Health Science Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsUniversity Of Texas Health Science Center, 7703 Floyd Curl Dr, San Antonio, TX
Dr. Justin R Brazeal is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.