Chronic Dry Eye
Get the facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms and doctors who treat this condition.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Tin-Cheu C Wong has the following 1 specialty
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the eye and are trained to treat eye diseases through both medical and surgical methods.
Some common conditions that ophthalmologists treat are cataracts, glaucoma, strabismus, diabetic retinopathy, macular degeneration and amblyopia. In addition, ophthalmologists can provide prescriptions for eye glasses and contact lenses and perform LASIK surgery and other corrective surgeries for refractive errors like myopia (near-sightedness), hyperopia (far-sightedness), astigmatism and presbyopia.
- Eye Exam
- Eye Pain
- Macular Degeneration
- Vision Issues
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
- Diabetic Retinopathy
- Lasik Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Showing 5 of 10
Equipments are old. Office is not very clean. Nurses dresses unprofessionally. The worse part was the doctor ate lots of garlic for lunch and didn't brush his teeth before seeing me. I almost threw up. I did not want to ask him anything because I was afraid of the strong garlic odor coming out of his mouth. Never ever going back again.
Office opens at 9am. First appointment is always at 9am. But the doctor never show up until 10:30am. Sometimes 11 am. So once he shows up, he has to rush, rush, rush. This is an on going occurrence for the past several years.He's a good doctor, that's why I'm still with him. But having patients wait for hours is very inconsiderate.
He deviated medical standard care. He treats elderly patients who do not speak English and do not know medical field. He cheated on them by doing awlful cataract surgery, have patients do tow eyes surgerys only one week apart. Poor patients think he is "good", even after the surger, their visions are much worse than before. Dr. Wong still say, it is a "successful surgery". PLEASE, protect your self, do not let your parents fo to him.
38 Years Experience
Medical University Of South Carolina College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1980
Catholic Medical Center Of Brooklyn & Queens
Dr. Tin-Cheu C Wong accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Basic HMO
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Vitalidad Plus CA con Aetna
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- Health Net CA CommunityCare Network HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO SmartCare
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Health Net Salud EPO
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Health Net SmartCare Small Group
LA Care Health
- UHC SignatureValue Flex2
- UHC SignatureValue Focus
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsThe Eye Institute Of Los Angeles, 420 N Garfield Ave Ste 206, Monterey Park, CA
Dr. Tin-Cheu C Wong is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Monterey Park, CA.