Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kadeer M Halimi has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
If your an American DONT LOOK FOR HELP HERE or from him... He will lie or cover up and even hide medical results to see one suffer in pain.. He covered up several results of mine results advising him of a potential desease that I have. I was in such pain when I came to him When he walked in the room he accused me of playing the hospital to get high.. He said "I know you and your friend and what you guys do".. I never seen him before then in my life .. I knew he had my med records to prove I hadnt seen a doctor in 6 years but still he treated me as he had ... I found out that I have a horrible disease when I went to complain about him and accidentally seen some of the results that he denied me of or knowing of but instead he told me I had a little gas and was constipated...He knew all along that I had and will die from this disease I know about now. no thanks to him...His doing or not doing that night could have made a difference.... This doctor does not care -period.. I would post more but I may sue him .. The stars that I gave him were given only to write this warning .. so minus them.
Dr. Halimi is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
17 Years Experience
Western University Of Health Sciences
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Kadeer M Halimi accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsKadeer M Halimi Do, 39159 Paseo Padre Pkwy Ste 232, Fremont, CA
Dr. Kadeer M Halimi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fremont, CA.