Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Kalpana P Savla has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Kalpana P Savla has the following 11 expertise
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
Dr. Kalpana P Savla has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Kalpana P Savla is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 7
Dr. Savla was recommended by a close friend for my first pregnancy she is amazing she is very straight to the point but cares a lot for her patients. Receptionist are very friendly and talk with you which calmed my nerves a lot. I had to have a c section and Dr Savla did amazing its been almost 3 years since my daughter was born and my scar is barely visible. I'm pregnant with baby#2 and i wish Dr savla hadn't retired last year :(
Dr. Savla is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
- Seth Gs Medical College
Sisters Of Charity Hospital
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsKalpana Popat Savla Md, 746 S Lotus Ave, Pasadena, CA
Dr. Kalpana P Savla is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pasadena, CA.