- Concord Hospital
- Parkland Medical Center
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Karen J Boselli has 2 locations
Dr. Karen J Boselli has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Karen J Boselli has the following 19 expertise
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Shoulder Pain
- Shoulder Fractures
- Knee Surgery
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Hip Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Joint Replacement
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Herniated Disc
- Bone Fracture
- Sports Medicine
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2017)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
16 Years Experience
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Karen J Boselli Accepts the Following Insurance
- 49 Range Rd Ste 107 Windham , NH (603) 870-9021
- 264 Pleasant St Concord , NH 03301
More about Dr. Karen J Boselli
Dr. Boselli graduated from the Georgetown University School of Medicine in 2004. She works in Windham, NH and 1 other location and specializes in Orthopedic Surgery and Sports Medicine. Dr. Boselli is affiliated with Concord Hospital and Parkland Medical Center.