Get the facts about seasonal allergies, including the different types, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Karen L Peterson has the following 1 specialty
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose, sinuses, larynx (voice box), mouth, throat, head, and neck. These doctors treat patients through both medical and surgical means. For instance, an otolaryngologist may treat an obstruction of the nasal passage, caused by malformation of the nose, through rhinoplasty.
Dr. Karen L Peterson has the following 17 expertise
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Deviated Septum
- Smell Disorders
- Thyroid Diseases
- Meniere's Disease
- Facial Trauma
- Sleep Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Hearing Loss
- Voice Disorders
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Neck Injuries
- Chronic Sinusitis
- Swallowing Disorders
Dr. Karen L Peterson is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
I went to her as she was recommended by other doctors. Unfortunately this doctor was not competent and caused throat problems that I never had. Her standard office procedure caused injury to the throat which has continued to this day. There was never a diagnosis for the original issue I went to see her for. Beware the positive comments from others. I would not recommend her to anyone.
27 Years Experience
University Of Iowa Roy J And Lucille A Carver College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1991
University Of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics
Dr. Karen L Peterson accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Pacific Medical Centers WA
- Aetna Whole Health Providence Swedish WA
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- First Health PPO
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
Regence Health Plans
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
Locations & DirectionsSwedish Otolaryngology Specialists, 600 Broadway Ste 200, Seattle, WA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Karen L Peterson in this video.
Dr. Karen L Peterson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Seattle, WA.