Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Karen Raben has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Karen Raben has the following 8 expertise
- Family Planning
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Karen Raben has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 53
I've been with Karen & her office for over 20 years. Been through it all. Karen is a God Send in my eyes - her office folks are quick and efficient, fun - everything I would want in staff. Karen herself is an excellent doctor - in every way to me. I am a little difficult sometimes - demand high level of service and she exceeds in all categories. I will say however - she will hold no punches - if I need a butt kicking she is sure to give it to me - and this I really appreciate. I don't want or need to coddled and sympathized with - I need expert care as quickly as possible so I can go back to my busy life. Karen provides this service perfectly. Not just a great doctor - but a really great person as well.
If you want someone to stroke your ego, see a masseus...if you want a physician who tells it like it is, comes direct and provides excellent and quality care..see Dr. Karen Raben. Dr. Raben has been my doctor for at least 15 years and she has always diagnosed me accurately, most times just by hearing my symptoms. I am well pleased with the choice I've made to use her service.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
39 Years Experience
University Of Miami Leonard M Miller School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1979
Ucla Medical Center
Dr. Karen Raben accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- AvMed Engage
- Avmed Choice
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsRaban Feldman And Associates, 7000 SW 62nd Ave Ste 400, Miami, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Karen Raben in this video.
Dr. Karen Raben is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Miami, FL.