- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kathleen M Morno MD
Dr. Kathleen M Morno, MD is a doctor primarily located in Chicago, IL, with other offices in North Riverside, IL and Barrington, IL( and 2 other locations). They have 22 years of experience. Their specialties include Ophthalmology.
Dr. Kathleen M Morno has 4 locations
Dr. Kathleen M Morno has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Kathleen M Morno has the following 10 expertise
- Diabetic Retinopathy
- Lasik Surgery
- Macular Degeneration
- Vision Issues
- Eye Pain
- Eye Surgery (Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures)
- Eye Exam
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
22 Years Experience
Graduated in 1997
Dr. Kathleen M Morno Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Kathleen M Morno
Dr. Morno graduated from the Loyola University Chicago Stritch School of Medicine in 1997. Dr. Morno works in Chicago, IL and 3 other locations and specializes in Ophthalmology. Dr. Morno is affiliated with Amita Health Adventist Hinsdale Hospital, Macneal Hospital and Presence Saints Mary & Elizabeth Medical Center.