Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kathryn S Doughty has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Replacement
- Bone Fracture
- Congenital Limb Deformities
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Spina Bifida (Meningocele)
- Herniated Disc
- Knee Surgery
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
I hope she's a wonderful surgeon, because she's one of the most difficult people I've met. She was so rude to our family and I hope our kids never have to be seen by her again. She made me of them cry and then told her that she "needed to learn not to be so sensitive". You'd think Shriners children's hospital could do better than that for their kids.
My baby was referred for an exam by the Orthopedic surgeon Dr Katheryn Doughty. I am a strong enough person and can usually handle myself in situations But meeting her, blew me away. I was completely caught off guard by her horrific patient interaction. She was condescending, made inappropriate and rude comments and was an absolute bully. When I asked questions, she refused to answer me. If you must meet with her, I would suggest taking a support person and be ready to advocate for yourself and child.
14 Years Experience
Tufts University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2004
Shriners Hospitals For Children
Dr. Kathryn S Doughty accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Moda Health First Choice Network
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsShriners Hospital-Spokane, 911 W 5th Ave, Spokane, WA
Dr. Kathryn S Doughty is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Spokane, WA.