Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kelly R Desouza-Sanders
Dr. Kelly R Desouza-Sanders, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA, with other offices in Cherry Hill, NJ and Philadelphia, PA . She has 29 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Desouza-Sanders is affiliated with Pennsylvania Hospital. Dr. Desouza-Sanders has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Kelly R Desouza-Sanders has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Genital Warts
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Menstrual Pain
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Child Birth
Showing 5 of 17
Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Desouza-Sanders is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
29 Years Experience
Drexel University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1989
Dr. Kelly R Desouza-Sanders accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER2
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Kelly R Desouza-Sanders in this video.
Dr. Kelly R Desouza-Sanders is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.