- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kenneth M Smith has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Kenneth M Smith has the following 7 expertise
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urologic Emergencies
- Bladder Issues
- Prostate Cancer
- Kidney Stones
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
16 Years Experience
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Kenneth M Smith Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Kenneth M Smith
I have dedicated my practice to achieving optimal surgical results for patients with urologic injuries and illnesses. My team and I are committed to treating both the surgical and non-surgical aspects of our patients with prompt and personal service. My approach is to work with you to navigate the diagnosis and treatment process together, while taking advantage of the best clinical evidence and latest surgical techniques. Biography: I became a urologist because I enjoy the personal interaction I have with each patient. Urology is a fascinating blend of people skills and surgical skills. My goal is to deliver superior service to each patient during all steps of the treatment process, including diagnosis, management, surgery, and aftercare. When not at work, I enjoy spending time with my family, cooking, reading, sailing on Lake Harriett, bicycling the many trails in the Twin Cities, and traveling to new places- both near and far. I also enjoy the many cultural events in the Twin Cities, such as the Guthrie Theater, the Minneapolis Institute of Arts, the Walker Art Center, Twins games, and the local concert scene.