Dr. Kent A Holtorf Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Kent A Holtorf?

Quack Holtorf

I was a patient of Holtorf who did nothing for me, but try to sell me products. he doesn't take insurance. He left me sitting for 45mins in a freezing cold room. I informed the assistant to turn down the air conditioner. I never went back. I have friends i referred and they never went back. Remove him from your database, looks bad against the other Functional Medicine doctors who care and make a difference. unknown patient

Brilliant doctor

He has brought me back to life. Never bee happier

This physician is a quack

This doctor claims to be an expert in a variety of fields, yet is NOT board certified in any of them (e.g., Endocrinology, Infectious Diseases, etc.). He practices outside the scope of accepted science and community standards and puts patients at risk. He is a vaccine denier and seeks only profit for himself. Avoid him at all costs if you value your health.

Quick and Concise

The best part about my visit was the entire friendliness of all the staff. I walked in and was pleasantly greeted by the receptionist. I waited less than ten minutes and then the nurse greeted me with a cheery smile and asked me how my day was. Once Dr. Kent walked in I was very happy and enthusiastic. I was in just for a check up, but it was quick and painless, pleasant even. I would recommend.

Delightfully surprised!

I was very satified with my visit to Dr. Holtorf. I felt he was professional and well mannered. He took his time with me to understand my concerns and address all my issues at hand. If he didn't understand a concern he asked further questions giving me the chance to explain further. He was able to give well founded recommendations that were effective in my case and remedied the issue quickly. I would strongly recommend Dr. Holtorf based on this encounter and look forward to my next visit. Thank you so much.

Skinny Bone's is growing up

I was on the skinny side all of my life and everyone told me I'd fill out and I new I wouldn't because I eat good and then I find out that it could me my metabolism. This doctor helped me get it correct and I'm finally feeling socially balanced and even a bit sexy. I've never been happier in my life.

Dr. Kent Holtorf is the answer to my prayers. I have struggled with thyroid and related weight gain issues for years. Bouncing from doctor to doctor was no fun. I finally found someone that knew what they were doing, produced real results and set me on a path to total healing. I am super pleased!

ASTHMA

I went to see Doctor Holtorf due to my asthma. It had subsided for a long time but it came back after I moved to LA. He is very knowledgeable and did not just stick me with some inhaler or steroids without out observing my condition. He properly diagnosed me. My visit with him was very pleasant and I did not feel like he was trying to hurry me out. He really paid attention to me and my asthma is now under control. I am happy to feel normal and back on track with my condition under control. I would recommend him to anyone I know.

Very Helpful

I called up for an appointment because my auntie recommended Dr. Kent Holtorf and I wanna give it a try. The staff who answered the phone is so friendly, I didn't had hard time to get a schedule. When I visited them, they're so kind and I love the environment, I felt at home. Dr. Holtorf is very professional. He spent enough time with me and encourages me to ask questions. He's so kind and I find him very knowledgeable. Looking forward for my next visit.

Dr. Holtorf is very knowledgeable and even encouraged me to ask questions. He's so nice and I'm so comfortable talking with him, just like a friend. He presented different medication plan/option and discussed its advantages. I'm so grateful that I met him through a friend recommendation. Looking forward for my next visit to Holtorf Medical and I'm very positive on the results.

FINALLY FOUND THE RIGHT DOCTOR!

I've been seeing different doctors for almost 2 years now. I didn't see changes on my hormonal problem with the previous doctors. Just last month on a family reunion, I met my aunt with the same condition and she told me about the very good prognosis on her condition and recommended me her doctor. I call Dr. Holtorf clinic the next day and scheduled an appointment and true enough, the doctor is very kind and knowledgeable. I have noticed the difference in just a month and I know this is working good.

VERY PROFESSIONAL

Dr. Kent Holtorf is very professional. He's so knowledgeable but so down to earth character. Everything about my condition is well-explained and he answered all my questions. I'm going to see him again in a week. Thank you so much Dr. Holtorf. You are highly recommended!

Dr. Kent A Holtorf is similar to the following 3 Doctors near El Segundo, CA.