Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Keolanui G Chun has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Joint Replacement
- Spinal Fractures
- Sports Medicine
- Bone Fracture
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Knee Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 23
I met with Dr. Chun regarding a severe back injury and was met with skepticism and doubt regarding the validity of the injury. He presents himself as caring, thoughtful doctor but in reality, writes reports and gives medical opinions that lean toward the insurance company that pays him. When my other doctor reviewed my MRI he scheduled me for emergency surgery, Chun on the other hand, wrote a report that claimed I was not injured. If you have an industrial claim and are seeking a neutral opinion, do NOT seek a diagnosis from this individual.
Dr Chun...is the best Surgeon and Dr I have ever had..he is extremely knowledgeable of his field of medicine...and he is patient with my zillion concerns and questions, he has gone out of his way to explain all the intricate details regarding my case,my injury, my surgery,and my prognosis...excellent caring professional....
University Of Hawaii John A Burns School Of Medicine
Dr. Keolanui G Chun accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC SignatureValue Flex1
- UHC SignatureValue Flex2
- UHC SignatureValue Flex3
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsRiverside Medical Clinic-Day St, 6405 Day St, Riverside, CA
Dr. Keolanui G Chun is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Riverside, CA.