Dr. Kevin Klein Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Kevin Klein?

Posted on April 26th, 2016

I've been seeing Dr. Klein for 14 years for a complicated, oddball neurological condition. I was first referred by my family physician for rapidly deteriorating vision loss among other things. Dr. Klein made a prompt diagnosis and referred me to wake forest. His skill at his trade likely saved me from a life of blindness. Unlike most doctors he visited me while I was hospitalized after hours, he's always had an excellent bedside Manner and sense of humor. During my appointments he often spends 40 minutes to an hour with me. Although I now only see Dr.Klein about once a year for follow up visits he either remembers my situation or carefully reviews my voluminous medical record and is familiar with what's going on with my treatment. Truthfully my appointments with Dr.Klein feel like sitting down with an old friend.

Posted on March 16th, 2016

Best treatment for seizures I have ever had. I have seen Dr Klein for 13 years and adore him and his staff.

RUN RUN FAR AWAY

Posted on October 28th, 2015

I've never been treated so poorly by a doctor before in my life! I never received results from EEG, MRI or Carodid Ultrasound that he ordered. He saw me for a total of 5 mins, prescribed dangerous meds and told me to call if I had any questions or concerns. When I picked up the medicine and saw that it would make my seizures more frequent. I called and called, I asked for alternatives to that drug and for my test results. It was a month later - I went for my second appt. when he told me there are no alternatives and that I should see someone else! He doesn't want to treat me because I'm afraid to take a drug that has kil ed others! AND he still hasn't even given me a diagnosis! Why would he even prescribe something without knowing what is wrong? I waited 3 months for my 1st appt with this guy!! Now I have to wait 3 more months to see someone else! RUN

patient

Posted on April 25th, 2014

Dr. Klein dx. me with Parkinsons Disease and reccomen I see a specialist in Augusta ,Ga. I did and stayed under him for 2 years, had the Deep Brain Stimulation surgery and doing well. I still see Dr .Klein due to sleep disorder, He is kind and listens and cares about me. The ones whom speak of him negativity are unhappy people whom talk about all Doc.s whom does not give them medications they want..I am a well educated person whom works in a Dr. office. I see what Drs have to deal with and know they are not treated fairly by the Ins. Co. and the government or by their patients.

excellent

Posted on April 2nd, 2012

I had been to several doctors about my headaches. But none could figure it out except for Dr Klein. Not only is he very smart and personable, he is also funny.

Horrible Doctor

Posted on November 1st, 2011

I had heard that this doctor was prone to misdiagnose and has a horrible bedside manner. Both turned out to be true. I will not be returning. He diagnosed me with early Parkinson's Disease, and then when I proceeded to ask questions, he rudely stated, "I need to move on to other patients." A second opinion with another neurologist revealed to me that I did not have Parkinson's.

Posted on March 8th, 2011

I came to Dr. Klein for a few years. I had to chose a dr. that was in the hospital system where I worked and so I chose dr. Klein. My aunt had went to him so that's how I made my choice.I was always very nervous not being under a neurologist because of my history but I was shocked to death when they told me because I had to pay a 500.00 deduct because I only went once a year because I was doing good.He always would make a comment,You only come here because of the system your in.I've never had a dr. say thing to me like that.I no longer go to him,needless to say.

poor service

Posted on November 1st, 2010

This dr. told me my insurance wouldn't cover my office visit. I work for blueridge healthcare and at the time we had no neur. in morganton. He always felt I came to him just to get a dr. that was in our system.I have always felt comfortable havin a nero, in my life but they didn't like the way my insurance was billed. In other words,I wasn't making him money so I'm without a nero to fall back on in case I get sick again.I am very upset with Dr. Klein!!

Best neurologist in the area

Posted on December 24th, 2009