Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kevin P Ofarrell has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Kevin P Ofarrell has the following 2 expertise
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Dr. Kevin P Ofarrell has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Kevin P Ofarrell is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
Look, I know it's hard having a mid-life crisis, but being completely insensitive and careless won't get you anywhere. But I'm sure your Ferrari makes up for all of your literal and figurative shortcomings. I'm still wondering how he fit through the door with an ego that big long and stayed for ~20 seconds typecasting me. I will make an active effort to avoid this man at all costs. I suggest you do the same.
I have been having pain and nausea after surgery for the second day now and ARC after hours can not get a prescription called in for me for anti nausea meds so I cant take my pain meds. They stay down for maybe an hour and then they are out. Post op care here is very bad. Even the nurses said it's very common for patients to get nauseated with norco. Question now is if they know that why not give it ahead of time if you don't wanna be bothered after hours.
25 Years Experience
University Of Nebraska College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
University Of Kansas School Of Medicine
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsAustin Regional Clinic, 1807 W Slaughter Ln Ste 490, Austin, TX
Dr. Kevin P Ofarrell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Austin, TX.