Have you seen Dr. Khashayar Shakiba?

Dr. Shakiba is one of the nicest Doctors I have ever met. He is courteous and respectful in every way. He has a way of making an uncomfortable situation easy to deal with and has the ability to put his patient at ease. Dr. Shakiba is very calming to speak to and gives you all the time you need to ask questions and feel confident in his ability to give you the very best medical care possible. I knew that Dr, Shakiba was the Doctor that I wanted to deal with as soon as I met him. I was referred to him by my daughter in law, and after seeing how attentive and accommodating he was with her, I knew this was the Doctor for me. I wish there were more than 5 stars in this survey, I would certainly recommend Dr. Shakiba to anyone who who is in need of a specialist in this field.

Highly recommended

I was suffering from Adenomyosis for a long time and, changed many doctors and took plenty of opinions till I met Dr. Shakaiba. His diagnosis was accurate and I got prompt treatment. The surgery and recovery was smooth with minimal scars through as Dr.Shakaiba is an expert in State of Art Robotic Laproscopic surgery. Staff was excellent and pleasant. Would recommend him for sure.

DOCTOR OF EXCELLENCE

I'VE BEEN A PATIENT OF HIS FOR OVER A YEAR AND AM COMPLETELY SATISFIED WITH HIS DIAGNOSIS AND EXPERTISE. HE DIDN'T PUSH SURGERY , HE SAID IT'S MY DECISION ON MY QUALITY OF LIFE CONCERNING THIS ISSUE. VERY THOROUGH TOO. GLAD I FOUND HIM

Dr. Khashayar Shakiba is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Wayne, NJ.