Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kim Olson Gibbs
Dr. Kim Olson Gibbs, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Scottsdale, AZ, with another office in Scottsdale, AZ. She has 14 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Olson Gibbs is affiliated with HonorHealth Scottsdale Osborn Medical Center and Scottsdale Healthcare Shea. She speaks English.
Dr. Kim Olson Gibbs has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Eating Disorders
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 33
I am the first person to admit that I don't tolerate bad doctors. I'm blind in my right eye due to a doctor misdiagnosing a detactched retina as lazy eye. Dr Olson-Gibbs is outstanding!!! She is professional yet has a great "bedside manner". She listens and orders the appropriate tests. If you are looking for a great doctor, look no more!
I have been with Doc K.O.G. for coming up on 9 years. She has been one of the most important asserts in my health. She has helped me battle cancer multiple times and has referred me to the best specialists. She is like a mother to me. I adore her and always look forward to seeing her, even though she is a doctor!!! We have an amazing patient/doctor relationship and I owe my life to her, literally :)
I have been seeing Dr Olson Gibbs for 8 years. She is the best doctor I have ever had. I never feel like she is rushing me and she answers all my questions and on top of that I always get in to see her on time. She puts me at ease. We chat, laugh, and sometimes cry (like when my Dad died). It is so good to know that I can discuss anything with her.
Dr. Olson Gibbs is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
14 Years Experience
University Of Nebraska College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
Dr. Kim Olson Gibbs accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of AZ
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS AZ Alliance Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Kim Olson Gibbs in this video.
Dr. Kim Olson Gibbs is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Scottsdale, AZ.