Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kirk D Green has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Replacement
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Sports Medicine
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Knee Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Showing 3 of 3
I wouldn't recommend this Dr to anyone. I have a family member that broke 2 bones back in May, should've had surgery then to fix it, now 3 months later, it's going to be another 6 weeks for an 'experiment' to see if a muscle stimulator will help the bone heal. If that doesn't work, it's surgery, with another 6 weeks being laid up. What's the freakin hold up, surgery should've been done 3 MONTHS AGO! Unfortunately this was the only orthapedic Dr in Keokuk. Wished we wouldv'e researched him sooner!!
He told me my pre-existing condition had nothing to do with my current injury, but then three days later the physical therapist HE sent me to said my pre-existing condition CAUSED my current injury and would need therapy also in order to solve the current problem. He ignored my concern about certain medications that I'd taken previously, and prescribed the same thing I asked not to be prescribed. He was agressive, demeaning, made me uncomfortable, and did NOT express any concern or caring in the way that every other doctor I've ever visited has to me. I waited over an hour in the room with the door open, and watched him pass by my room and go into others across the hall to attend to multiple other patients who came in long after I did. I don't know if he was having a bad day or what, but I plan on going to my follow up appointment and then NEVER going back to the clinic he works at again. The staff at the front desk was rude too, but thankfully the nurse and woman doing x-rays were friendly. Atleast the clinic has 2 professionals who seem to enjoy their job.
41 Years Experience
Des Moines University
Graduated in 1977
University Of Nebraska Medical Center
Dr. Kirk D Green accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry IA PPO
- Coventry PPO Platinum
- First Health PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- Wellmark Alliance Select
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Kirk D Green is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Osceola, IA.