- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kraig M Burgess DO
Dr. Kraig M Burgess, DO is a doctor primarily located in Phoenix, AZ, with other offices in Tempe, AZ and Glendale, AZ( and 5 other locations). Their specialties include Hand Surgery and Orthopedic Surgery.
Dr. Kraig M Burgess has 7 locations
Dr. Kraig M Burgess has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Kraig M Burgess has the following 3 expertise
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Kraig M Burgess Accepts the Following Insurance
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
More about Dr. Kraig M Burgess
Dr. Burgess works in Phoenix, AZ and 6 other locations and specializes in Hand Surgery and Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Burgess is affiliated with Abrazo Central Campus, Banner Gateway Medical Center, Banner University Medical Center Phoenix and Saint Joseph Hospital & Medical Center.