Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Kristen M Vallery
Kristen M Vallery is a Doctor primarily located in Bedford, TX. They speak English.
Showing 5 of 16
I saw Dr Vallery over a year ago for Gynecological issues. She seems tired, sleepy, not interested, she was holding her head up with her hand and leaning over next to the wall while at the computer. I went through alot that next year with no improvement. I saw her again for my next check up and had to wait over an hour in the exam room. When she finally did come in she barely ask me any questions, did the exam really quick and told me everything felt normal. Then sat at the computer holding her head up with her hand and seemed sleepy and tired and yawned. She offered no blood work, test, ultrasound, nothing. The very next day I made an appt with another Gyn that found numerous deficiencies on the blood work and fibroid's on ultrasound, and my uterus was enlarged. After the an endometrial biopsy more issues showed up. I would not recommend Dr Vallery for Gyn issues she just doesn't seem interested in finding the real problem.
I have never met a dr. as sweet as dr. vallery. She is the reason I have my son today who is now 2 years old. She referred me to an amazing specialist to get help and talked to me like a friend. But is very smart and explains everything thoroughly. I had to switch dr.s unfortunately after I got pregnant with my son because she didn't accept it at the time. But she saw my name on the hospital admittance list when I was in labor and came in to talk and say hi after it had been 9 months since I last saw her. I def. encourage everyone to go see her. She is excellent and very friendly. I would never go to any other doc!
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions1615 Hospital Pkwy, Bedford, TX
Kristen M Vallery is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bedford, TX.