Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kuang-Yiao Y Hsieh has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Hseih put a camera into my bladder today. First of all, he put the camera into my cervix first by accident, and then blamed the structure of my body for this mistake. He said "I never miss." When he finally hit my bladder, I was in so much pain, because I am inflamed from what I have thought was an infection, but apparently they cannot do this procedure if i have an infection because that could make it worse. I tested negative. He did not seem to have a good reason for why I am inflamed. All he said was there is a little flap in my urethra that needs to be removed and is probably causing my infections. He said that flap is causing the irritation and inflammation. I am not sure I trust this advice. Also, obviously a lot of liquid (urine) came out of my urethra as he did this procedure, and no one cleaned me up. My butt was all wet and when they left I just had to wipe it up myself.
22 Years Experience
State University of New York Downstate
Graduated in 1996
Dr. Kuang-Yiao Y Hsieh accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Kuang-Yiao Y Hsieh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kearny, NJ.