Diabetic Macular Edema
Get the facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types and the doctors and specialists who treat it.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lance M Siegel
Dr. Lance M Siegel, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Upland, CA. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Ophthalmology. Dr. Siegel is affiliated with Chino Valley Medical Center D / P, San Gorgonio Memorial Hospital and Loma Linda University Medical Center East Campus. Dr. Siegel has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Lance M Siegel has the following 1 specialty
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the eye and are trained to treat eye diseases through both medical and surgical methods.
Some common conditions that ophthalmologists treat are cataracts, glaucoma, strabismus, diabetic retinopathy, macular degeneration and amblyopia. In addition, ophthalmologists can provide prescriptions for eye glasses and contact lenses and perform LASIK surgery and other corrective surgeries for refractive errors like myopia (near-sightedness), hyperopia (far-sightedness), astigmatism and presbyopia.
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
- Vision Issues
- Eye Pain
- Lasik Surgery
- Diabetic Retinopathy
- Macular Degeneration
- Eye Exam
Showing 5 of 52
Dr. Siegel performed two tear duct surgeries on my daughter before she was 2yrs old. Since then her tear ducts are open but now she is cross eyed after the second surgery. I would definitely recommend that everyone keep your child away from this man. Since then i have switched her to loma linda in hopes a real professional can correct what he has done. He denied he caused her eyes to cross but my daughter was NOT born this way and her primary doctor can vouch for her.
What a horrible office. I have been trying to get my daughter in so her lazy eye could be fixed. First, I left numerous messages to make an appointment and no one called me back. I had to go down to the office to make an appointment 3 times. Each appointment set, my daughter didn't see the doctor because the first time, insurance supposedly expired, called the insurance company and they indicated my insurance was in place but the receptionist said we lost our appointment and had to reschedule. Second appointment, didn't see my daughter because they were overbooked and the wait would be about 4 hours. so I rescheduled. Third appointment was schedule at 8 am but I got a call indicating that my appointment was changed to 7 am. OK, go down there and the office doesn't open until 8 am REALLY! SO I waited, at check in I realized I can't find my insurance card. Now, my daughter can't be seen again. I called the insurance company, this time in front of the receptionist, and they said they will fax over a copy of the card and would like to speak to the receptionist to give clearance. The receptionist did not want to talk to the insurance company and said my daughter will not be seen period. He was so unprofessional and so rude. I have been trying to get this doctor to see my daughter for 10 months and for some reason it's not happening. I cannot believe that the doctor would keep such an unprofessional staff. Tried to post a negative on BBB but this Incorporation is not accredited by the Better Business Bureau. Good thing, because there would be a lot of complaints and fines. I do not recommend this doctor, even though he didn't see my daughter, just because of the unorganized, unprofessional and rude staff.
Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Siegel is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
28 Years Experience
Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1990
Cedars Sinai Medical Center
Dr. Lance M Siegel accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Basic HMO
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Vitalidad Plus CA con Aetna
- Aetna Whole Health PrimeCare HMO CA
- Aetna Whole Health PrimeCare OAMC CA
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X HMO
- Blue Cross CA Priority Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Trio ACO HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- CIGNA Southern CA Value
- Health Net CA CommunityCare Network HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO SmartCare
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Health Net SmartCare Small Group
- Molina Mrktplace CA
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC SignatureValue Flex1
- UHC SignatureValue Flex2
- UHC SignatureValue Flex3
- UHC SignatureValue Focus
- UHC West SignatureValue Alliance
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsChildrens Eye Institute Inc, 1246 E Arrow Hwy Ste A, Upland, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Lance M Siegel in this video.
Dr. Lance M Siegel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Upland, CA.