Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Larry A Cutler has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Urologic Emergencies
- Kidney Stones
- Prostate Cancer
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Bladder Issues
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 18
I had a kidney stone removed by a hospital operation some years ago, and I have recently seen him for another problem. He was on top of it immediately, attentive and moved to action, including calling me the next day to find out if I had gotten certain information he needed. I can't imagine patients not liking his caring and his professionalism.
After waiting 2 months for an appointment (which was no problem for me, as this was a regular check-up) I arrived 10 minutes late after being stuck in early morning traffic to be told I must reschedule. Dr. Cutler has been my urologist for 5+ years, he seems like a good guy and doctor, but apparently he has too much business, as his office staff could have cared less. A specialist office should not treat you like cattle to be moved in and out. From my perspective we are the customer, and should be given some consideration in these situations. At this doctor's office customer service is dead.
Dr. Cutler is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
40 Years Experience
Temple University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1978
Medical College Of Pennsylvania
Dr. Larry A Cutler accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsUrological Health Specialists, 1235 Old York Rd Ste 210, Abington, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Larry A Cutler in this video.
Dr. Larry A Cutler is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Abington, PA.