More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Youth Sports Injuries Facts about youth sports injuries, including the causes and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Larry S Eisenfeld has the following 2 specialties
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the athletes who are injured. They have extensive knowledge of the types of injuries that athletes are most susceptible to, such as stress fractures, sprains, concussions, muscle cramps, ACL injuries, and shin splints.
It is the responsibility of sports medicine specialist to clear athletes to return to the playing field when they are deemed fit. These doctors also advise athletes on how to avoid injury through proper care of their bodies while training.
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
Eisenfeld was quick to criticize me for using a sling for my arm. Rushed through our time consulting and seemed to be working on impressing his young, female assistant. He said I needed surgery, but he no longer does surgery. I consulted a younger, more thorough ortho surgeon who gave me effective alternatives to surgery. In fact, he said surgery would not help my painful shoulder in the long run. Save your time and money!
41 Years Experience
George Washington University School Of Medicine And Health Sciences
Graduated in 1977
George Washington University Hospital
Dr. Larry S Eisenfeld accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsLarry Steven Eisenfeld Md, 4931 Bonita Bay Blvd Unit 1801, Bonita Springs, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Larry S Eisenfeld in this video.
Dr. Larry S Eisenfeld is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bonita Springs, FL.