Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Laura T Mercer has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Laura T Mercer has the following 11 expertise
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
Dr. Laura T Mercer is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
she is completely inexperienced in treating endometriosis. She tried to convince me that if i simply got pregnant my symptoms would go away after laproscopic sx to remove a large endometrioma off my left ovary, and cauterizing LLQ lesions. due to unrelenting, increasing pain i was forced to have another surgery 10 months later & discovered advanced lesions throughout my entire abdomen that were already growing adhesions-not new growth by any means; i also lost my left ovary due to scarring. DO NOT TRUST HER WITH YOUR ENDOMETRIOSIS!
9 Years Experience
University Of Arizona College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2009
Good Samaritan Medical Center
Dr. Laura T Mercer accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of AZ
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Arizona Care Network
- Aetna Whole Health Banner Health Network HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net AZ HMO ExcelCare Network
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMaricopa Ob/Gyn, 1661 E Camelback Rd Ste 160, Phoenix, AZ
Dr. Laura T Mercer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.