3.2

Have you seen Dr. Leka Gajula?

From Great to Disappointing

When I first started to see Dr. Gajula she was engaged and very proactive. She would be present at every appointment and discuss treatment options. I had no issues with the long wait time because she was providing great medical service. The quality of care started to slip about 18-20 months ago. Her PA started being the only face I saw during my visits and she was very busy going room to room checking on patients. I have no issues with a 30-60 minute wait to see the Dr. but not a PA, but to give the staff the credit on 3 separate occasions I was told I would be seeing the PA. When I would call and ask for refills I was initially told I need to go and get lab work done every 6 months, so I booked an appt for 6 months from annual visit. So after 3 months I called for a refill I was told over the phone I need to come in for a follow-up in order to get my refill. Not sure how a 6 month follow up became quarterly follow-up. Next issue was I was told I no longer be prescribed my medication and was not provided any other options to address my GERD other than a suggestion from the PA to get surgery to get the problem fixed. Flash forward to 2019, I have a new health insurance provider which her practice does not accept, so I was sent certified letter that I would need to find a new GI doctor. No recommendations to any other doctors, no cash option to pay and no courtesy call.

Worst doctor and practice

Most unprofessional service, my wife visited them a month ago and they still haven’t given her the prescription and stated that it can be ordered only with cvs online. You call them and no ones knows about it and thier notes are not updated. You call them different employees make different stories and can’t even get their lies on the same page. Over all, if there was rating below poor I would give it to her. You ask for doctor to call back but no ones call you back. I can’t believe there are good reviews on this doctor. I will never recommend this doctor to anyone.

My first very bad experience in Houston

Never met Dr. Leka Gajula, the nurse practitioner who came to see me was jumping from room to room and not attentive to my questions talking none sense, doing something else in her laptop in front of me. I'm still asking question but the nurse practitioner was in a hurry to leave the room. This doctors office need more doctors & staff to cope with the number of patients they accept, I saw two left over lunch in the registration desk (which I don't blame them because the office was full of patients). Is this the way they represent a business? For me its all for quantity no quality of service at all. Its all money. My husband took off from work to drive me but its a waste of time & money.

Worst Experience Ever

I had an appointment to see this doctor, but only a young girl (doctor's assistant) talk to me in a few minutes, without care about my real issue. she didn't look at the reports that my family doctor prepared for me. Doctor Gajula did not even show up. But they still charge me for the specialist fee. It was worst experience that I ever had in any of the doctor's office. I do not recommend this doctor at all.

Very ride, greedy and not caring physician

Dedicated and honest doctor

I am incredibly indebted to this doctor. Within 24 hours after I was diagnosed with a serious medical condition, she coordinated my future treatment with two surgeons and an oncologist. She epitomizes professionalism, compassion, competence and great bedside manners If it was not for her I probably would have been dead by now.

Dr Gajula is a very honest person and truly professional

Honestly I should not be paying any attention to the one sided things that are said here by misinformed people. The purpose of visiting GI doctor is to get procedures done. That IS how they get to the root of the problem. She is the best at that. Otherwise I go to my primary doc. Complaining about all she wants to do is procedure is like saying all that the plumber wants to do is fix pipes. Must be a Gen X thing. I have been a patient since 2013 and I will wait if I have to.

Worst Doctor Ever

You can not see the Doctor on your first appointment only the PA who does not take the time to listen to your health issues. Doctor comes in only to let you know who she is and that you are scheduled for procedures. Extremely disappointed, all, the doctor, PA, and office staff only care about making money not about patients. Not going back ever!!! I came out of there crying for not having the attention I needed after waiting for more than 1.5 hours just to be seen for 5 minutes and not having any conclusions on my GI problems!!!! I really need to see a good GI!! I can not believe what this world is coming up to!!

Love the doctor

Absolutely the best gastroenterologist. From the time of booking to the time of procedure all the way to next steps. A boon to foreign travelers.

Terrible! Find another doc!

Unbelievably long wait times, total lack of respect for my time. She is clearly interested in performing as many procedures as she can in a day and not about the patients, their well-being, or their families. Talked to me for about 3 minutes after my procedure, then didn't even see me for my follow-up. Saw the PA. And after 4 medications, the problem is still not fixed. Switching doctors immediately!

Great Doctor

Dr. Gajula is a Great Doctor and her staffs are very good. She's has help me with my problem that I have struggling over three (3) years. She's the Best

Horrible experience

The doctor has no knowledge, is dumb and rude and after money. She had no knowledge about second line antibiotic treatment and said it will take her days to read about it. What??? You should have a computer in your office on which you can read the dosage and medications. The nures perform the test wrong and say they are taught by the doctor to do it that way. Then the nurse told me to go back home as test was completed. While the doctor said the test was not completed. So don't know if nurse was lying or the doctor. Please don't waste time seeing her.

Dr. Leka Gajula is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Sugar Land, TX.