Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Leonard K Kassis has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Leonard K Kassis has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. Leonard K Kassis has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 13
Dr. Kassis was fantastic with my 5 year old grandson when he treated him for an emergence cat bite. He still asks how he is when I visit. I chose him as my physician and he has always been available to see me. He is very friendly and thorough with his exams. His diagnosis have always been spot on. I recommend him to anyone who needs a good physician
Dr. Kassis will listen to you as a patient and make you feel like you are talking with an old friend except it's about your medical condition. I never felt rushed like he was trying to get rid of me to move on to the next patient. He was able to accurately pinpoint the issue that I was having by listening to my concerns and symptoms as a patient. I would recommend a friend to his practice in a heartbeat. He'll recommend doctors that are specialized in the specific problem you are having if you need more specific treatment They have the ability to take misc. blood samples / xrays at his office which is nice because it doesn't require a stop at a different location. When the results come back, he will call you personally to discuss the results and answer questions. It was after 6pm when he gave me a call when the results came back from the lab!! I don't have many medical issues, but when one arises Dr. Kassis will be the first on my list to call!!! Also, most of the time I was able to get an appointment multiple times for the current or next day if needed
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2013, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2013, 2014, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
23 Years Experience
Marshall University Joan C Edwards School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1995
Dr. Leonard K Kassis accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Select
- Anthem KeyCare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CareFirst Maryland POS
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- First Health PPO
Locations & DirectionsMedical Access Pc, 12321 Middlebrook Rd, Germantown, MD
Dr. Leonard K Kassis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Germantown, MD.