The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Leonard Rubinstein has the following 1 specialty
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects, such as a cleft lip or palate, can be corrected by a plastic surgery specialist. Injuries sustained during auto accidents also may require the services of a plastic surgery specialist. These procedures fall under the category of reconstructive plastic surgery.
The other category of plastic surgery is cosmetic plastic surgery. Plastic surgery specialists often perform procedures like breast augmentation, face lifts, tummy tucks, liposuction, and lip injection as elective surgeries for patients who wish to make aesthetic improvements.
Dr. Leonard Rubinstein has the following 4 expertise
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Dr. Leonard Rubinstein has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 42
I've had folds around my mouth my whole life. I've always wanted to have skin that contoured my face. After an initial consultation, I was introduced to the procedure Rejuva-Lift using Contour Threads. The procedure itself was very easy for me. I have to credit both the doctor and Jackie for making it even easier. It took less than an hour and it was so quick and comfortable for me. I was stunned and completely blown away that something so simple could make such a different. I instantly saw the shape of my face was different and that I had cheekbones! He is the best doctor in town!
I went to this Doctor for a problem he probably wasnt too familiar with (TBI) but he did find a lot of the reasons that is causing my ailments (Which are many)I feel very good about his method of treatment because he is both for medicine and wholelistic as well. The office staff seem to be very interested and concerned. I am very happy to have found this doctor and plan on continuing my visits here if the money is available. I highly recommend this doctor!!
I wouldn't be honest if I didn't admit that I was apprehensive about the surgery. You reassured me that there was nothing to worry about. There was no pain, bruising or swelling. My symptoms are improving every day, and I can breathe more freely! Thank you!
Dr. Rubinstein is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Sarasota Memorial Hospital
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Leonard Rubinstein is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bay Harbor Islands, FL.