Is Dr. Liliana Awan the right Doctor for you?
Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Liliana Awan MD, FAAFP
Dr. Liliana Marcu Awan MD FAAP is a Board Certified family practitioner at her core. She is one of the few physicians who sees patients in her office and follows them in the hospital. She graduated from UNIBE in 1999 and completed her residency in Family Medicine at Virtua Hospital in south New Jersey in 2006. She also completed a 1-year residency in psychiatry at Temple University in Philadelphia. She is Board Certified by the American Board of Family Medicine in cosmetics and is also certified by the AAAP in addiction medicine. She is the Chief of Medicine at Memorial Hospital and has been a physician in the Hollywood area for over 12 years. She provides in-office Suboxone® detox, injectibles, microdermabrasions, Botox®, Xeomin®, and fillers. Additional services at her practice include: in-office KETAMINE INFUSION THERAPY for depression, suicidal ideations, bipolar depression, PTSD, anxiety, OCD, and more. Dr. Liliana Marcu Awan speaks English, Spanish, and Romanian. For inquiries, please email [email protected]
4050 Sheridan St Ste C
Hollywood, FL 33021
Dr. Liliana Awan has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Liliana Awan has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Liliana Awan Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Liliana Awan's office for more information.
4050 Sheridan St. Suite C Hollywood, FL : (954) 889-0211
More about Dr. Liliana Awan
Liliana Marcu Awan MD is fluent in English, Spanish, and Romanian. She is a Board Certified Family Physician. She did her undergraduate studies at University of Denver where she received her Bachelor’s ...
Locations & Directions4050 Sheridan St Ste C, Hollywood, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Liliana Awan, MD, FAAFP - Family Medicine in Hollywood, FL, in this video.
Dr. Liliana Awan is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Hollywood, FL.