Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Lindsey A Ma has the following 3 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pap Smear
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Breast Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 40
I have been seeing Dr. Ma for about 2 years and am very pleased with him and his practice. He monitored my 2nd pregnancy and was planning to deliver, but I ended up progressing too quickly to even make it to the hospital. Dr. Ma did come to see me very shortly after I arrived at the hospital and did my postpartum assessment (including excellent repair of some complicated tearing). Dr. Ma spends a good amount of time with you during appointments and always answers your questions. He is pleasant, gentle (when doing exams), and has a good bedside manner. He is respectful of your opinion and does not "bully" you into any decisions. The office environment is nice and the staff are very helpful. No complaints here, and that's coming from a nurse.
With my first child I was with a physician who was very rude and had poor bedside manners. This made me very cautious in choosing and trusting another doctor with my now, second pregnancy. After doing some research and asking around, I decided to put my trust in Dr. Ma. After meeting him for the first time I was blown away. He did not rush and took more than enough time to sit with me and explain some current issues very thoroughly. Every appointment I have been at after that has been wonderful. His nurse is extremely nice as is all the others working in the office. I highly recommend him!
Dr Ma is the most caring doctor I've ever met. He always takes time to explain things, listens to my concerns, questions and suggestions and treats me like a real person, someone he truly cares about while still being quite professional in every way. He also has the best staff I've ever had to deal with. They treat me kindly yet professionally in person and on the phone. I recommend him whenever I hear anyone talking about the need for an OB/GYN because I have every confidence that their experience with him will be as excellent as mine.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2016, 2015)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2015, 2014, 2011, 2013, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2015, 2016, 2013, 2011, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree (2015, 2016)
Vitals Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree recognizes doctors with the highest scores in bedside manner for five consecutive years. This honor is granted to a few distinct doctors in the United States based on experiences shared by patients.
Dr. Ma is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Osf St Francis Medical Center
Dr. Lindsey A Ma accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS IL HMO Illinois
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health and Life IL PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Coventry IL PPO
- Coventry MO HMO POS
- Coventry MO PPO
- CoventryOne PPO Network
- Health Alliance HMO/POS
- Health Alliance PPO
- HealthLink PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsPeoria Womens Health, 5401 N Knoxville Ave Ste 109, Peoria, IL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Lindsey A Ma in this video.
Dr. Lindsey A Ma is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Peoria, IL.