Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lisa A Rouse
Dr. Lisa A Rouse, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Kerrville, TX, with another office in Kerrville, TX. She has 31 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Rouse is affiliated with Peterson Regional Medical Center. Dr. Rouse has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Lisa A Rouse has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
Dr. Lisa Rouse is a wonderful family physician who spends loads of time with each patient until she understands the pateint's problems & creates a plan to treat the issue by consulting with the patient & asking their preferences. She has treated :my family's sports injuries by working us in, gynecological needs, diagnosed & treated allergy & asthma problems, screened for prostate,heart & endocrine issues, cured skin conditions, treated migraines, given vaccinations, given us tools to combat depression and exuded the highest degree of compassion. Her bedside manner is impeccable & she allows us to be her partner in treatments which improves compliance & the chance of positive outcomes. We are lucky to have her. I hope ObamaCare doesn't make her retire.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Rouse is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
31 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical School At Houston
Graduated in 1987
John Peter Smith Hospital
Dr. Lisa A Rouse accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Lisa A Rouse is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kerrville, TX.