Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lisa B Sauer MD
Dr. Lisa B Sauer, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Waterville, ME, with other offices in Augusta, ME and Augusta, ME . She has 33 years of experience. Her specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. She speaks English.
Dr. Lisa B Sauer has 3 locations
35 Medical Center Pkwy
Augusta, ME 04330
Book Online Now
Dr. Lisa B Sauer has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Lisa B Sauer has the following 15 expertise
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Sports Medicine
- Bone Fracture
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Surgery
33 Years Experience
Tufts Univ Boston Ma
Graduated in 1985
Good Samaritan Hospital
Dr. Lisa B Sauer Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Choice PPO - ME
- Anthem HMO Maine
- Anthem Pathway - ME
- Anthem Pathway Enhanced - ME
- Anthem Pathway X Enhanced/Ind Guided Access ME
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Lisa B Sauer
Dr. Sauer's practice is limited to management of wounds and chronic wound care. She has practiced locally since 2003.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Lisa B Sauer is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Waterville, ME.